Step by step tutorial.
Description: This tutorial describes an easy way to add the modern-looking popups with lightbox effect to your website without hand coding using Expression Web and Lightbox Advancer for Expression Web.
1. Open your html page in Expression Web
2. Select text on html page where you want an image-target or a text link to be inserted.
3. Start LightBox Advancer
4. Add the image(s) into a list that will displayed in the LightBox.
5. Check the results in the Live Preview window.
6. Press Save & Close button to save created LightBox to your html page
7. Save your html page
8. Open your html page in browser.
Congratulatuion! Lightbox successfully added to your html page without hand coding.
Find more in LightBox Advancer Help